Electrical Panel Assembler
Apply Online Today!
- Wire the electrical panels and remote stations for HVAC units according to job specifications, ensuring the highest levels of efficiency, quality and personal safety.
- Maintain equipment, tools, and work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Assist in implementation of changes in methods or procedures.
- Accurately track work hours by job and activity.
- Accept other duties and responsibilities as assigned or when required by customer needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Some electrical training is helpful.
- At least some experience working with electrical wiring and diagrams.
- Experience working with HVAC equipment is desirable.
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- $1.00 shift differential for night shift positions
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!