Electrical Test Technician
Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Today!
- Thoroughly test the electrical components of all CDI product lines.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise during testing.
- Develop and refine test procedures to be more accurate and timely and to aid in the reduction of warranty.
- May fill in for field service representatives by performing inside or field service duties. This will be to help out the workload in field service and to broaden the individual’s training and experience for the future.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Some electrical training is helpful.
- Experience should include working with electrical wiring and diagrams.
- Experience working with HVAC equipment is desirable.Able to readily learn how to read and follow electrical diagrams, mechanical assembly drawings, and piping diagrams.
- Able to readily learn how to use these tools to accurately test and troubleshoot all CDI product lines: Combustion analyzer, DMM, Amp meter, RPM strobe light, Hi-pot tester, Manometers, and other test equipment.
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- $1.00 shift differential for night shift positions
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!