Apply Online Today!
Wages: $16.50 - $19
Maintain the company’s machines, tools, equipment, buildings, grounds and support safety, lean and cleanliness initiatives.
- Adjust and monitor equipment for safe operation.
- Build, maintain and execute PM’s on equipment as assigned.
- Perform a variety of tasks including General Maintenance, carpentry, painting, metal working, facility repairs, office relocation, equipment troubleshooting, basic electrical work, cleaning, janitorial, and seasonal work, among other tasks.
- Make recommendations for equipment and facilities repair / replacement.
- Support all Lean type initiatives as necessary.
- Creatively support and execute special projects as required.
- Assume other duties as assigned or required.
- Conduct appropriate inspections for safety, equipment performance and cleanliness.
- Superior communication skills.
- Commitment to safety and cleanliness.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma
- Several years of experience in repair of a wide variety of tools, equipment, machines and structures. Skills with metal, wood, paint, welding, electrical, etc.