Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Today!
Support efficient material flow velocity and productivity through timely movement of material and effective set-up and placement of materials.
Increase productivity through efficient and effective movement, set-up, and placement of materials used in manufacturing.
- Locate and store materials in a safe, organized, and efficient manner.
- Maintain yard inventory in an organized and visually acceptable manner.
- Follow material movement recordkeeping practices by promptly and accurately logging pertinent information.
- Perform setup of jobs and materials in a manner conducive to safe and efficient operation and in accord with internal customer wishes.
- Plan delivery and removal of materials in a manner that reduces or eliminates wait time for internal customers.
- Seek improvement and waste elimination opportunities within the job and within the company and makes changes or recommendations as appropriate.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Assist in the acceptance and implementation of changes in methods or procedures.
- Assume other duties and accept other responsibilities as assigned or customer needs require.
- Develop and maintain a favorable working relationship with other employees to facilitate the flow of information and improvement ideas.
- Perform duties in a manner that is sensitive to the needs of CDI internal and external customers (and the company vision of customer responsiveness and sensitivity).
- Set a good example of personal integrity within the company and with external customers.
- Communicate with Team Members and leaders to ascertain timing of material requirements.
Measurable Work Standards:
- Meets expectations and standards for timeliness.
- Properly load and unload trucks.
- Check for damage and report.
- Move inventory to proper locations.
- Keep all inventory areas organized.
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- $1.00 shift differential for night shift positions
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!