Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Today!
- Locate and store materials in a safe, organized, and efficient manner.
- Maintain equipment, work area and yard inventory in an organized and visually acceptable manner.
- Follow material movement recordkeeping practices
- Perform setup of jobs and materials
- Plan delivery and removal of materials
- Assume other duties and accept other responsibilities as assigned or customer needs require.
- Position requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in fork lift operation and inventory control
Wage: $15 per hour
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!