Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Today!
- Formulates, develops, and implements a Human Value Stream strategy to achieve CDI's vision, mission, and goals. This includes attracting, developing, engaging and inspiring people.
- Oversees the ongoing development of processes, standards, and automation for all Personnel functions.
- Partners with Senior Leadership, and provides strategic input during the annual business planning process.
- Is visible throughout the company, leading by example, coaching and mentoring, and caring for employees.
- Encourages the development of a positive, values-based culture.
- Assures effective policies, programs, and procedures are in place in all areas related to Personnel.
- Leads supervisory staff to administrate personnel policies and procedures in a consistent and congruent manner.
- Oversees consistent and equitable employee relations policies, procedures and methods.
- Assures compliance with all regulations.
- Shapes and influences the onboarding process to be a positive and engaging experience for all new employees.
- Identifies and develops methods and plans for continually reducing employee turnover.
- Oversees benefits and compensation administration, monitor pay practices, and ensure accuracy and consistency throughout the company.
- Manages and oversees benefit broker relationships and resources.
- Oversees employee benefit plans and renewal, with emphasis on delivering a cost-effective, yet competitive benefits package.
- Serves as Training Director to develop and maintain effective company training programs to meet company objectives, including leadership development.
- Effectively leads the performance management process, ensuring an effective and fair evaluation system and well equipped supervisors.
- Develops and oversees succession plans for key employees.
- Develops, implements, and continuously improves wellness programs and initiatives.
- Communicates with all corporate and management partners to assure the best possible personnel programs to meet company goals.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required.
- HRCI or SHRM Certification attained within three years.
- Master's degree in relevant field is highly preferred.
- Coursework and seminars in management and supervision of people, and relevant courses in finance and HR
- Coursework and seminars to maintain currency in the human resources field.
- Three years' experience as a senior leader in a for-profit company.
- Experience supervising and developing staff.
- Experience implementing strategies and systems for talent management, compensation and benefits, and HR technology.
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!