Location: Owatonna, MN
Day Shift: 7am - 3:30 pm 4 day work week
Apply Online Today!
- Install or replace piping systems and components in compliance with safety and sanitary codes.
- Assemble and install gas trains, burners, evaporative coolers, coil connections, and other piping related items with direction from the Piper Senior or Lead.
- Plan work, determine required materials, and establish component layout using drawings, and verbal instructions.
- Check performance of piping systems and adjust or modify as necessary.
- Diagnose problems and make standard shop calculations relative to pressures, flows, and sizes of pipes required.
- Maintain equipment, tools, and work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Accurately track work hours by job and activity.
- Accept other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required by customer.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Shop courses or equivalent experience is helpful.
- Must have some work experience including using small hand tools
- Experience with plumbing/pipefitting, in particular experience installing HVAC piping, is desirable.
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!