Rotor Cassette Fabricator
Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Today!
- Build and repair DH rotor cassettes
- Welding the wheel into the frame
- Assembling motors and drive chains
- Complete electrical wiring of the wheel
- Read drawings for design, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Accept other duties and responsibilities as assigned or when required by customer needs.
- Proficient in stainless steel welding and ability to hold critical tolerances
- Able to properly use these tools: plasma cutter, band saw, drills, gas torch, mig welder, tig welder, spot welder, die, air tools and grinders, tube swedger, impact wrench; able to efficiently gas weld, tig weld, and mig weld all positions.
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring
- Able to read blueprints and/or shop drawings or sketches.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Shop courses or equivalent experience is helpful
- Minimum of three years work experience in welding in a team-oriented manufacturing environment
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds.
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!