Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Now!!!
- Receive needed materials and parts
- Ship finished products and parts orders
- Assure materials and parts are properly identified before going into inventory and move materials and parts to the proper location.
- Pick material and parts and position them on the assembly floor to support the production schedule.
- Inform others of potential inventory shortages that might hinder meeting a shipping schedule.
- Perform routine cycle counts as requested by Material Coordinator.
- Keep informed about the status of production and shipping schedules and be alert to the impact on job responsibilities in order to anticipate and correct problems.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with fellow employees in order to support CDI goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced in using the computer in inventory and receiving tasks.
- Be able to learn and use vendor software for shipping. Example UPS and FedEx.
- Ability to operate forklift and other small equipment.
- Computer knowledge.
- Requires some heavy lifting of items up to 50 pounds
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- Health Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!