Shipping & Receiving Associate
Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Now!!!
- Receive needed materials and parts
- Ship finished products and parts orders
- Assure materials and parts are properly identified before going into inventory and move materials and parts to the proper location.
- Pick material and parts and position them on the assembly floor to support the production schedule.
- Inform others of potential inventory shortages that might hinder meeting a shipping schedule.
- Perform routine cycle counts as requested by Material Coordinator.
- Keep informed about the status of production and shipping schedules and be alert to the impact on job responsibilities in order to anticipate and correct problems.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with fellow employees in order to support CDI goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced in using the computer in inventory and receiving tasks.
- Be able to learn and use vendor software for shipping. Example UPS and FedEx.
- Ability to operate forklift and other small equipment.
- Computer knowledge.
- Requires some heavy lifting of items up to 50 pounds
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- $1.00 shift differential for night shift positions
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!