Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Climate by Design International, Inc. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
- Terms - MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Net 30 days for qualified buyers. Prices do not include freight charges.
- Shipping Rates - The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of the selected products, and delivery address. During checkout, available shipping options and prices will be displayed. The price stated is the final price for shipment. If you believe the price in inaccurate, please contact us prior to finalizing your order at email@example.com.
- Turnaround - All in-stock orders are shipped same-day if the order was received be 12:00 PM Central. For parts that are drop shipped from the manufacture there will be a "Delivery Date" specified in that products description stating the approximate shipping time frame.
- Order Tracking - If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Your order can be tracked by clicking "Orders" at the bottom of any page of this web site.
- DOA Policy - Climate by Design International, Inc. stands behind everything we sell. For 30 days from the date purchased from Climate by Design International, Inc. we will replace the product (see Return Policy). After 30 days, Climate by Design International, Inc. will instruct you how to get your product replaced or repaired under warranty from the manufacture.
- Damaged Merchandise - Please inspect your shipment for shortages and any damage. By signing for the shipment you are accepting the responsibility for the damaged goods and no freight claim can be collected. If anything on the shipment appears damaged and you choose to receive the order, put notes on the Bill of Lading. Climate by Design International, Inc. obligations end when the freight carrier picks up the shipment.
- Return Policy - If you are not satisfied with a product, contact us within 30 days of receipt. A refund may be arranged excluding freight charges upon inspection. Returned merchandise must be shipped in original packaging, freight prepaid, and in resalable condition, and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Climate by Design International, Inc. inspects all returns and reserves the right to refuse credits on damaged, misused or non-resalable items. Your only obligation is the freight charge and stocking fee where applicable, provided your return is complete with original packaging, all documentation, warranty cards, cables, etc. Climate by Design International, Inc. reserves the right to authorize product returns after 30 days have passed from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after this period, it is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Climate by Design International, Inc.will accept product returns if:
- The item was not a special order.
- All returns must be in their original, undamaged manufacturer packaging with all original packing slips and documentation.
- To start the RMA process please contact our Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-451-2198. You can also request an RMA by clicking "Orders" at the bottom of any pages and then clicking on "Return Item(s)" in the associated order.
- Once your return is received and inspected we will process a refund back to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that your credit card company may not post the credit to your account for an additional 2-10 business days.
- Catalog and Price List Errors - The accuracy of the catalog and prices listed have been carefully checked before publishing and we believe them to be reliable. However, Climate by Design International, Inc. assumed no responsibility for any inaccuracies or typographical errors that may exist. All information in this catalog is subject to change without notice. Concepts and Designs, Inc. is not responsible for manufacturer's changes in specification or pricing. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Climate by Design International, Inc.
2100 Park Drive
Owatonna, MN 55060