Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Today!
CDI is a thriving company of over 100 employees. Thanks to those valued employees, CDI has grown by serving its customers well and building relationships based on honesty and integrity.
CDI designs and manufactures custom desiccant dehumidifiers and critical process air handlers for numerous markets including food processing, ice arenas, waste water treatment plants, pharmaceutical, automotive, rental, healthcare, aviation, and other niche markets requiring dry air climates. This equipment provides solutions for facilities and mobile temporary applications.
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- Health Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Four Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!
- Fabricate parts for sheet metal HVAC equipment casings using blueprints.
- Set up job and tooling in a manner conducive to safe and efficient operation and in accord with established procedures.
- Shear, punch, brake, or otherwise fabricate parts per established procedures and production standards and to stated and acceptable quality standards.
- Use measuring tools accurately, including angle gauges, tape measures and vernier calipers.
- Perform mathematical calculations involving addition and subtraction of dimensions represented decimally or in fractions.
- Read blueprints and interpret dimensions and tolerances.
- Follow Fabrication, Materials, and Accounting record keeping practices by promptly and accurately logging pertinent information.
- Accept other duties and responsibilities as assigned or when required by customer needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Shop courses or equivalent experience is helpful.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience including using small hand tools in a team-oriented manufacturing environment.
- Experience fabricating sheet metal parts using fabrication tools and equipment is desirable.
- Good mechanical ability to read blueprints and drawings in order to fabricate parts.
- Able to routinely lift 80 pounds.
We strive to provide the highest ethical standards and professionalism while providing quality employment and products.
Call or forward resume to:
Leona Kaiser, Personnel Administrator
(CDI is a EEO Employer)