Location: Owatonna, MN
Apply Online Today!
9pm - 7am, Monday-Thursday
- Fabricate parts for sheet metal HVAC equipment casings using blueprints.
- Set up job and tooling in a manner conducive to safe and efficient operation and in accord with established procedures.
- Shear, punch, brake, or otherwise fabricate parts per established procedures and production standards and to stated and acceptable quality standards.
- Use measuring tools accurately, including angle gauges, tape measures and vernier calipers.
- Read blueprints and interpret dimensions and tolerances.
- Accept other duties and responsibilities as assigned or when required by customer needs.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Shop courses or equivalent experience is helpful.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience including using small hand tools
- Experience fabricating sheet metal parts using fabrication tools and equipment is desirable.
- Able to routinely lift 80 pounds.
Wage: $15.50 per hour
We strive to provide the highest ethical standards and professionalism while providing quality employment and products.
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- $1.00 shift differential for night shift positions
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
Thank you for your interest in a position at Climate by Design International located in sunny, southern Minnesota!