Are you looking for a new career opportunity? We believe that CDI is a great place to work. We strive to cultivate a work environment where each person can be productive, creative, and safe.
We've got a great team of people at CDI and we would like to extend an invitation for you to meet us! We will be hosting a Career Fair on Thursday, October 4 from 2-5pm. We will be conducting tours and interviews during this time. Learn more about the event on our Facebook page!
Meet our 2018 New Hires!
Row 1 (left to right): Delmira Ortega, Daniel Canakes, Tyler Holz, Kenneth Johnson, Kenneth Keilen, and Jacob Broseder
Row 2 (left to right): Heather Smisek, Jamie Kollasch, Andrew Grunwald, Charles Vieths, Rachel Watkins, Kevin Hagel
Row 3 (left to right): Mackenzie Peterson, Cynthia Winter, Christy Podratz, Breck Henderson, Terry VanEngelenburg, Thomas Kimbro, Douglas Carson, Riley Marquardt
Row 4 (left to right): Joe Schimek, Ben Evans, Venessa Burdan, Adam O’Byrne, Andy Peterson, Eric Campbell, Mike Dovich
Why Join the CDI Team?
- Local Family Owned Company
- $1.00 shift differential for night shift positions
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Paid Holidays right away
- Start accruing PTO on Day 1
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- Free Popcorn!
We have openings for a field service technician, sales applications engineer as well as opportunities in manufacturing.